• He/she sets up a new e-mail account and doesn’t tell you about it.
• Finds it necessary to put a password on the computer.
• Deletes all incoming e-mails when they used to accumulate.
• Spends an excessive amount of time on the computer, especially after you have gone to bed.
• Installs new programs in order to detect your snooping, or programs to erase where he/she has been.
• Whenever you walk in the room while he/she is on the computer, he/she minimizes the screen or becomes agitated.
• He/she buys a cell phone and doesn’t let you know.
• He/she sets up a separate cell phone account that is billed to his/her office or changes the billing so the details of the calls won’t be shown.
• Begins to delete all incoming phone calls from the caller ID.
• Begins to delete all incoming and outgoing calls from his/her cell phone.
• You get calls where the caller hangs up after he or she hears your voice.
• Receive calls showing the number has been blocked.
• He/she uses a low voice or whispers on the phone and hangs up quickly.
• Leaves cell phone in vehicle (locked).
• Password on cell phone that has to be entered before it displays information.
• Suddenly wants to try new love techniques.
• He/she rather suddenly stops having sex with you.
• He/she suddenly wants more sex, more often.
Physical Appearance and Clothing
• Has a sudden preoccupation with his or her appearance, having nails done, tanning, etc.
• He/she leaves the house in the morning smelling like one type of soap and returns in the evening smelling like a different kind of soap or cologne/perfume.
• He/she joins the gym and begins a rigorous workout program.
• He buys a new type of underwear. She buys a sexier type of underwear.
• He/she stops wearing wedding ring.
Attitude and Habits
• He/she becomes accusatory, asking if you are being true to him/her, usually out of guilt.
• Raises hypothetical questions such as, “Do you think it’s possible to love more than one person at a time?”
• Picks fights in order to stomp out of the house.
• Your spouse seems less comfortable around you and is touchy and easily moved to anger.
• He/she loses enthusiasm for activities in the home.
• He/she has a definite change in attitude towards everyone in the home.
• Spouse’s coworkers are uncomfortable in your presence.
Work Schedule – Paycheck
• He/she took vacation day or personal time off from work – but supposedly worked on those days.
• Your spouse is away from home, either nights or on trips, more than previously.
• The amount of money being deposited into your checking account drops off.
• Supposedly works a lot of overtime, but it never shows up on the pay stub.
• Has a sudden desire to be helpful with the laundry.
• Has unexplained scratches or bruises on his or her neck or back.
• He/she leaves purse/wallet locked in his or her vehicle.
• Away from the marital residence for unexplained periods of time.
• Shows a sudden interest in a different type of music.
• You find items of intimate apparel or other small gift-type items that you did not give your spouse.
• He carries condoms, and you are on the pill.
The Number One Sign
• Your intuition tells you that something is not right.